Last updated on: 05 September 2018
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: UAB “Alauša”
Legal entity code: 183615620
Address: Utenio sq. 9, Utena
3. Why do you collect information about me?
4. What information about me do you collect, use and store?
The information you yourself provided when registering on our website (name, surname, email, phone);
We collect anonymous and generalized information about the website’s traffic.
6. What information do I have to provide to you and why?
For the purposes of registration on our website, you must provide us with you name, surname, email, phone number and residence address. All these data are required for marketing services’ rendering (order receipt, invoicing, goods’ delivery, reporting of the order status).
7. What information about me do you collect from other sources and what are these sources?
We do not collect information about you from other sources.
8. What is the legal ground on which you collect information about me?
We collect information about you on legitimate grounds as:
You gave your consent when registering in the e-shop;
Your information is required for making and performing the sale and purchase contract with you;
We have a legitimate interest to monitor the website’s traffic.
9. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
We do not collect any sensitive information.
10. Do you apply automated decision-making or profiling based on the information about me?
We do not apply automated decision-making or profiling.
11. Do you share information about me with other parties?
We shares information about you with enterprises rendering IT services.
12. Do you share information about me with parties outside the EEA?
We do not share information about you with parties outside the EEA.
13. How long do you keep information about me?
We keep the information related to your registration on the website until you withdraw your consent. The information about the purchases you made is kept by us in accordance with the guidelines on the general periods for document storage.
14. What actions can I commit regarding my information on your website?
If you want to commit the actions below, please contact the contact person as specified in section 15.
File a request on disclosing to you of the information we have about you;
File a request on correcting of the available information about you;
File a request on deleting of the available information about you;
File a request on limiting of access to the available information about you or deleting thereof;
Dispute collection, using and storage of your information on our website;
File a request on exporting of your data or transferring thereof to another enterprise;
File a request with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
15. Our contact person can help you.
Detailed description of how we collect, use and store your data:
|Why do you collect ?
|What information ?
|What is the legal ground for collecting the information about me?What GDPR and other regulations are applied?
|During your registration, we collect your information which you provide to us for the purposes of making the sale and purchase contract with you.
|You gave your consent on the website (para (а) of part 1 of article 6 of the GDPR)The information is required to make a sale and purchase contract (para (b) of part 1 of article 6 of the GDPR)